Assignments

I am most excited for the Storytelling assignments. I love to write, and in my writing, I like to make it easy going and fun. I think that with these assignments, I will be able to stretch my imagination and also strengthen my writing skills. This is completely unlike what I have ever done in my other classes, because it is an assignment that I can genuinely dive deep in my creativity. I really have not had an assignment that I would consider extremely fun, but I think that this assignment will be the first! A lot of the extra credit opportunities sound very entertaining and exciting, however the one that I am most excited for is the "Famous Last Words" opportunity. I can't wait to reflect the past week and write it down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to.... A future dental hygienist (hopefully)

Week 11 Story: The Vampire and His Wife