Extra Reading: Italian Unit

I wanted to explore different readings than just the ones for this week. I went ahead and looked at the Italian Tales. I thoroughly enjoyed the stories because they were all unique and fun to read! My favorite story is explained below.

From the Italian Tales, my favorite story was called, "Water and Salt." This was my favorite story because I was constantly on my toes. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I also enjoyed this story because throughout the reading, I experienced a variety of emotions. I felt sad at first when the youngest daughter was to be sent away and the dog was killed. I was joyful when the youngest daughter met her husband and got married. I was happy and proud of the daughter at the end when she stood up to her father. Overall, I loved this story.

Salt being combined with Water

Bibliography:
"Water and Salt," By: Thomas Frederick Crane Italian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to.... A future dental hygienist (hopefully)

Week 11 Story: The Vampire and His Wife