Famous Last Words: Catching up

I can’t believe that we are already on week TEN!! It is crazy how fast time is going. This week, I had a little extra time to complete some extra credit. I have been struggling this semester with time management and I am finally feeling like I am getting the hang of things. For this class, I have noticed a huge improvement, not only in just my writing, but also my creativity. I never really thought of myself as creative, but this class stretches my imagination in the best way possible. For the readings this week, I actually really enjoyed taking the time to read each one. I have found that once I find one reading that I enjoy, I liked every reading from that section. That happened for me this week; I found that I loved reading the stories from the Eskimo FolkTales. Some of the stories were hard to interpret because of how bizarre the writing and tone was, but overall, I really had fun reading them. I have already started writing my story for the week and I am really excited about it. I am writing my story based off the second reading I did, “The Eagle and the Whale.” I just knew instantly that I would be able to put a fun and unique spin on the original story. For next week, I want to continue doing what I am doing. I want to stay on top of my work and get ahead so that I can do even more extra credit. I am ready to feel comfortable with where I am at in this class and I feel more determined now than ever. I am hoping to do at least 2 extra credit assignments this week and next week, which will help my overall grade. I have a good feeling about next week!

A planner that is dedicated for the week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to.... A future dental hygienist (hopefully)

Week 11 Story: The Vampire and His Wife